Sunday, March 27, 2016

Thank You Notes

Take a look at the thank you notes I created this month for my customers:



I love the "You're Sublime" stamp set, but haven't used it at all!  What?  Yes, it's a sad truth that I often buy a set because I have all kinds of ideas for it, and then it sits, lonely, on my shelf, for, like, forever!

Well not today!  I needed some thank you notes and pulled it out.  Easily stamped the image (it has the sentiment attached) using Archival Basic Black Ink and then went to town coloring with Blender Pens and my ink pads.  So fun and relaxing!

Once done, I just cut out the image using my Lots of Labels Framelits dies, wrapped some Crushed Curry Bakers Twine around the top, and adhered the label with Dimensionals to the front of the Whisper White Note Card (with envelopes included). 

I did think it needed just a hint of pizzazz, so I took some left-over sequins from a Paper Pumpkin kit and added them with the Fine Tip Glue Pen.  Easy peasy.  And oh, so cute!

I hope my stampin' friends enjoyed their thank you notes this month!

All supplies can be ordered here


No comments: