Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Last Chance!

Yes, it's your last chance...last chance...for Love...
Well, no, not really.  But it is your last chance for Sale-A-Bration!  Tomorrow (Thursday) at 10:00 p.m. California time is your last moment to order anything from the Sale-A-Bration catalog, and once it's gone, it's gone!

So I thought I'd share one more (final - sniff) project with you, using the almost brand new Pedal Pushers (141312) stamp set:


I'm so in love with the fabulous Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper (140557) (fortunately NOT going away yet!) and had to use it for this cute card.

The card base is Whisper White Thick Cardstock (140272).  I took a piece of the Birthday Bouquet DSP and adhered it to a very-slightly-larger piece of Blushing Bride (131198) cardstock.  Then I cut both layers with my Ovals Framelits (129381), running off the edge.


I temporarily adhered this piece to my base and carefully lined up my bicycle, which was stamped with Archival Basic Black Ink (140931) (so easy because the photopolymer stamps are completely transparent).  I stamped the basket (Crumb Cake ink - 126975) and cut it out; using it as a guide, I stamped the hearts and colored them with Watermelon Wonder (138323), Blushing Bride (131172) and Pink Pirouette (126956) markers.  Then I just popped the basket on with a Dimensional (104430).  The bike was colored with Pool Party (126982) and an old Silver pen, and I added some "dirt" so my bike wasn't just floating out there (Crumb Cake and Work of Art (134111) stamp set).

I finished by adding a piece of Blushing Bride 1/4" Cotton Ribbon (134558) tied in a double bow, and adhered my top piece to my card.

This would make a cute bridal shower, engagement, wedding or anniversary card.

Like it?  Well get it NOW!  If you delay, it won't be available.  Just a $50 order will earn you the Pedal Pusher stamp set for FREE!  What are you waiting for?

All items can be ordered here.


No comments: