Saturday, March 12, 2016

A Lovely Thank You

If you've been following my blog, you know that I've just returned from an East-Coast trip, and look what was waiting for me when I got in last night:


This lovely card was sent to me by Nancy, one of my stampin' buddies.  Isn't this pretty? 

Nancy had purchased the Botanical Blooms bundle and made great use of it for this card.  I love the colors (guessing here, but I believe it's Tangelo Twist or Pumpkin Pie,  and So Saffron) along with Garden Green

And don't you love the way she used the Botanical Builder framelits to cut such a beautiful border? 

Hard to see in the photo, but I think there is also some Wink of Stella in gold on that yellow flower, along with a sequin.  Love it all!

Thanks, Nancy!!

If you'd like to leave Nancy a comment below, I'll be sure to get it to her.  And if you'd like to make a card like Nancy, be sure to purchase your supplies before the end of the Occasions catalog (May 31)--in fact, get them before the end of March and you'll qualify for a FREE Sale-a-Bration item--and what could be better than the Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum Stack?  This is the matching vellum paper to use with this gorgeous stamp set--the Vellum has white printing on it that matches the stamps and DSP...just beautiful!

All items can be purchased here.


No comments: