Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Gettin' the Mojo Going

Getting back from a 2-week vacation can be tough.  And getting back from a 2-week vacation with a crummy cold makes it even tougher.  So getting up the other day, after flying (and sitting around airports) for 12 hours, a time change from east coast to west coast, AND feeling crummy, I was having a hard time in the Craft Cave...my mojo was just gone.  Yet I wanted to make something...ANYTHING!

I've had the Watercolor Wishes Card Kit sitting on my desk for months.  I mean MONTHS!  I bought it after seeing the samples and because I loved the fonts and the sentiments of the stamps included in the set.  And then it sat on my desk.  And sat...and sat...

Until last Friday!  When my stampin' mojo had yet to put in an appearance and I really wanted to make something.

I opened the box and got all giddy!  So many card bases (20!).  And so many tags/labels and accessories.  And oh, those stamps! <squeal!>  It even comes with Stampin' Spots of Night of Navy and Watermelon Wonder ink pads.  The ONLY thing I needed to add was some Tombo Multi-Purpose Glue.

So I went to town.  Now remember, I said my mojo was gone, so I ONLY created straight from the directions.  I did change out the stamps on some of the cards, as I didn't really want a "You are so loved" card when I needed more birthday cards.  But other than that, I followed the directions.

And look what I got:






I will totally enjoy sending out these pretty cards.

So I'm recommending this fabulous kit for anyone who enjoys making cards, loves a good font, and wants lots of cards without a lot of work.

Watercolor Wishes Card Kit:
Get yours today! 

Order number 140406 here.http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/priscillastamps/

No comments: