Saturday, July 25, 2015

Convention Day 2

Back for another day of the Stampin' UP! Convention in Salt Lake City, Utah.  The energy level is just as high as yesterday and I enter the Convention Center to see hundreds of demonstrators swapping cards.  So fun!  (I'll have a number of swaps to share with you over the next several days, so stop back).


(I actually took this at the end of a long day, but wanted to set the mood of the Inspire, Create, Share Convention).

We started with a General Session, and had our first Prize Patrol.  My friend, Melinda, won a stamp set from the new holiday catalog!  Woo Hoo, way to go Melinda!

Today was the day that Stampin' UP! recognized a number  (a large number!) of achievers, congratulating demonstrators for annual personal sales, recruitment and milestones (5-25 years of being a demo or selling $100,000 or more during their career).  And I got to "walk the stage" for my 10th anniversary!  And though Melinda was going to use my phone to get my photo, I forgot to give it to her, so there I was on the stage, with my phone, and what else do you do? 

Selfie time!  :)

Breakout classes were very good; here are a few samples of ideas shared:

(from Erica Cerwin)
from other demos who must remain nameless--their cards were on a board of samples and their name was hidden:

And then I got to snap a photo with the Interim CEO of Stampin' UP!, Sara Douglas:
(don't you LOVE that set up?  We stood behind a "window" but from the front it looks like you're looking at a wall and we're in the frame!  Like I said, creativity abounds!)

Back in General Session to end the day, and we have an ALL ATTENDEE GIVE-AWAY!  Yippee!  A new Archival Black Ink Pad:

Can't wait to begin using that!

Day over, and out to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory at City Creek Mall:
And another exhausting (and absolutely FUN!) day...

Wanna join me in San Diego at the next Stampin' UP! event?  Now would be a great time to join my team.  Go here and click on "Join the Fun" and come along with us!




No comments: