Friday, February 13, 2015

More Valentines

It's almost here--Valentines Day!  And I have another post of Valentines goodies that I'll be sharing with my friends at work.

Doesn't this look yummy?
The box is filled with treats.  The January Paper Pumpkin was the perfect way to get my Valentines creative juices flowing. 
This adorable (and oh, so simple) project was such fun to make.  The kit brought everything I needed right to my door--24 cello bags, 24 white hearts, 24 tags, 24 clips, glue dots and a fabby roll of pink and gold Bakers Twine.  The stamps are so cute:  hearts and phrases just perfect for sending love!  All this plus a Real Red ink spot! 
Once these little darlings were ready to go, I still had pretty M&M's left over, so I decided to make some matchbook holders.
These are really easy:  Just cut your cardstock to 2-3/4" x 7-1/4".  Score at 3", 3-1/2" and 6-3/4". 

I stapled the M&M's treat size bags inside, then folded over and inserted the top flap into the bottom.  Decorations can be whatever you like--I used the beautiful Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper.  Some of my treats were stamped with the Paper Pumpkin stamp, and others just let the flowers be the focus.  A few got special treatment with a Papillon Potpourri butterfly.

These are all going to work with me and I'm sure the recipients will enjoy them! 

All items can be purchased here.

What have you created today?





No comments: