Saturday, February 14, 2015

Get Well, Joni!

A friend, and fellow stamper, has recently undergone knee surgery.  I wanted to send her a note to let her know I am thinking of her and wishing her a speedy recovery, and this funny stamp set seemed to fit the bill:
I've made one of these Etch-a-Sketch cards before (see it here), but wanted to do it again with From the Herd

I stamped the stamp, using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on Vellum.  This was mounted to a piece of Sahara Sand card stock, in order to give it that Etch-a-Sketch color. 

My Real Red layer was first cut with the Project Life Cards and Labels Framelits.  I then heat embossed the sentiment across the top, using Versamark ink and White Embossing Powder.


Finally I punched two sets of 1" circles from Whisper White card stock; I adhered two together, then popped them up with Dimensionals to create the knobs.


Inside:


Feel better soon, Joni; I want you back at Card Club!

All products can be purchased here

1 comment:

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

This is so cute, Priscilla! I love it. Brings back memories!!