Monday, February 23, 2015

Customer Thank You

I like to send thank you cards to those who place orders with me, and whenever possible I like to customize the card using the stamp set or accessory that they have purchased.  This gives them an idea of how to use the product as soon as they have it--how often do you purchase something you love and then suddenly lose your mojo and be unable to create with it?  It happens to me!

So when a customer recently placed an order and got to choose a FREE Sale-a-Bration item, this was her thank you:
Can you guess what she picked for her FREE set?  Yup--the wonderful Lotus Blossom.

I stamped this flower using Daffodil Delight full strength for the first stamp, followed by Daffodil Delight (stamped off once) for the second layer, and finishing with So Saffron (also stamped off once).  It made such a lovely flower, especially with the pretty Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper (the Daffodil Delight striped paper).  My complementary color was Blackberry Bliss.

I even colored three Pearls Basic Jewels with my Blendabilities markers (in Daffodil Delight!).  Such a fun embellishment that, with the Blendies, can become any color!

If you'd like me to create a special thank you card for you, you can order all supplies here.

What have you created today?

No comments: