Monday, February 2, 2015

Big News! PCCCS129

So you're waiting to hear my Big News, aren't you?  Well, I actually don't have any...that's the name of the stamp set I used for my card today.  But I got your attention, right?

I needed a baby card for a co-worker who is expecting her first grandchild.  And I saw this sketch from the Paper Craft Crew Challenges, so I decided to play along.


Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch 129 #stampinup #papercraftcrew #papercrafts #cardchallenge  

And here's my version:
 (First my apologies for the photos of this post--I was having a dickens of a time trying to adequately light my photos).

This cute card started with a base of Whisper White.  A strip of Lullaby Designer Series Paper was added (can you tell that I don't know the sex of the baby yet? {grin}) and then I began to layer the elements.
The Coastal Cabana Circle (Circle Framelits) was run through my Big Shot with the Alphabet Press embossing folder.  The child's toy from Something for Baby was stamped after inking with a collection of Stampin' Write markers (So Saffron, Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush and Baked Brown Sugar) and cut out using the matching Baby's First framelits.  This was popped up on Dimensionals.

The So Saffron heart was punched using the heart punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack and I layered a great new element over the top:  the Itty Bitty Accents Epoxy Stickers.   So fun!

The "sprinkled" hearts were all punched with the Owl Builder Punch and adhered with my Two-Way Glue Pen.

So where's the Big News?  Inside:
I wish all the best to this new little baby and his/her wonderful family!

All items can be purchased here.

What have you created today?

4 comments:

Heidi Weaver said...

Oh my, Priscilla! What a darling card! I love the colours you've chosen and the way you've interpreted our sketch this week. Thanks so much for joining us for the Paper Craft Crew Challenge.

Unknown said...

Priscilla, such a fun and darling baby card! I love the fun colors you choose. Great interpretation of this weeks sketch - love the epoxy heart. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew and we look forward to having you play along again.

Deborah Smart said...

What an adorable card, Priscilla! I'm going to have to order those epoxy stickers - too cute :)
Thanks for sharing

Bev said...

Priscilla I love how you used the alphabet die and your colours are smashing!