Saturday, January 3, 2015

Wildflower Thank You

From the archives:
I recently found a card I had made quite a while ago, and pulled it out to thank someone at work.  Happily I photographed it before sending it so I can share it with you.  On oft overlooked stamp and coordinating embossing folder, Wildflower Meadow is one to spotlight:
I began by coloring my stamp using Stampin' Write Markers in Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, Always Artichoke and Island Indigo.  After misting lightly with water, I stamped it on Naturals White cardstock.  Then I ran it through my Big Shot with the coordinating Wildflower Meadow Embossing Folder.

The sentiment is from Gifts of Kindness, stamped in Island Indigo, and trimmed with the Word Window Punch (I trimmed it from both ends, so it's a little shorter than usual).  I punched two tiny holes (with the handheld 1/16" circle punch) around the flower stem, and tied my tag on with Linen Thread

The card base is Island Indigo with a layer of Melon Mambo.  It creates a striking multi-purpose card.

All items can be purchased here.

What have you created today?


No comments: