Thursday, January 8, 2015

Celebrate Today!

Yes, I'm celebrating the fact that the new Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog is now live and ready to improve your stampin' supplies.
2015-OccasionsCatalog


 And I'm celebrating the fact that with every $50 you spend jazzing up your supplies, you get to choose a FREE sumthin' from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog.


But I'm also going to share a card I made with the new Celebrate Today stamp set:


Details:  I used the coordinating Balloon Framelits (squeal!) to cut out three balloons.  The top one is Coastal Cabana, run through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder and (added bonus!) a little banner of flags, also from the Celebrate Today set.  AND no paper snipping necessary--the framelits has a matching one for this stamp!  Woo Hoo!
  Now I must admit that I cheated slightly...the repeating stamp on the balloon in the forground is a stamp from the January Paper Pumpkin kit.  But I wanted to have a bunch of words, and that stamp was the easiest to use (it's got a whole square of repeating Happy Birthdays). 

The darker balloon is Bermuda Bay, embossed with Stars embossing folder (sigh--did NOT carry over to the new catalog).  The balloons are adhered to a piece of the FREE Sale-A-Bration Designer Series Paper, Best Year Ever.  Then the third balloon is popped up with Dimensionals.

"Happy" is stamped with Bermuda Bay ink; the three balloons are tied together with some Coastal Cabana Thick Bakers Twine, and a little flag (stamped with Gifts of Kindness) is added to the twine.

I love this set, and am sure it will be a top seller for all those birthdays, babies and special occasions you want to celebrate!

All supplies can be ordered here.

What have you created today?



No comments: