Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sale-A-Bration Squared

Sale-A-Bration, Stampin' UP!'s biggest sale of the year, is going on now.  With every $50 order you get to choose a FREE gift from the Sale-A-Bration catalog--FREE choices include stamps, designer series papers, accessories (ribbons and buttons) and Blendabilities.  There are also 
FREE kits.


One of the prettiest stamps available this year is Lotus Blossom.  This beautiful 3-step-stampin' flower gives you a gorgeous flower using only one color of ink.  You can also mix-and-match colors for striking flowers, but you don't have to.  New stampers with only one ink pad will get just as lovely a flower as someone using three.  As the set is Photopolymer (clear) and with the new tabs that Stampin' UP! is placing on the stamps for perfect lining up, this one can take your breath away!


So I was going through my stash of stuff trying to find a Whisper White Note Card to stamp on, and instead came across some note cards from last year's Sale-A-Bration.  I liked these Watercolor Note Cards so much that I used them as my FREE item every time I placed an order.  I've used many, but still had these left over.

Imagine my delight when I produced this:
So easy!  The Lotus Blossom was stamped in Crushed Curry and So Saffron (first two layers are Crushed Curry, then the top one is So Saffron), with Old Olive stem and sentiment.

A beautiful look on the watercolor paper.
I made a bunch...

Not bad for FREE, huh?

Lotus Blossom can be ordered with your $50 order here.

What have you created today?




No comments: