Sunday, September 7, 2014

Wondrous Wreath

One of the first stamp sets I HAD to have out of the new Holiday Catalog is Wondrous Wreath.  This beautiful, multi-layer wreath is photopolymer (absolutely clear!), and has a matching set of framelits.  Stamping and cutting have never been so easy!

The first thing I made was a green and red wreath--Christmas, right?  Well, that's what the sample was for Convention.  So of course, I came home and tried to duplicate it (so simple!).  And I also wanted to play with one of my other new toys--the Gift Card Envelope and Trims Thinlets die...so here's the result of that effort:
How fun is that?  I started with a base of Crumb Cake and ran it through the Big Shot with the Gift Card Thinlet.  This made a really neat envelope, just perfect for a gift card.  I then stamped the front with Hardwood and some Chocolate Chip ink.

My wreath was stamped with Pear Pizzazz; the next layer is Garden Green, and then I added the Cherry Cobbler berries.  Cut it out with the framelits, and added the Cherry Cobbler bow (die also included in the set).  I colored a Rhinestone Basic Jewel with my Daffodil Delight Blendabilities to add a little bling.  And last came the beautiful "Joy"--also part of the framelit set, cut out using Gold Foil Sheets.
Here's the back--I chose to close my envelope with two of the new Gold Basic Metal Buttons and a piece of Gold Bakers Twine.

Someone will be the lucky recipient of a special gift card...

All products shown can be purchased here.

Wanna see how easy it is to create with these stamps and framelits?  Watch this:




And let's get creating!

No comments: