Sunday, September 21, 2014

Got Treats? Round 1

If you visited this site over the weekend you saw the Wacky Watercooler gang showing off projects from the Holiday Catalog, and focusing on the beginning of autumn and the upcoming holidays.  I shared treat wrapping and promised to show you how I did it...so here's "round 1".

First a photo of all my Halloween treat holders:


And now some directions:
This is such an easy way to present your treats.  Stampin' UP! has some great packaging ideas.  I took a Chevron Tag-a-Bag Gift Bag and stamped some little bats from the Project Life Holiday Cheer stamp set all over the front, using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

The tag is Motley Monsters Designer Series Paper, cut with the Banners Framelits and my Big Shot.  I also cut some Silver Glimmer Paper with the Starburst Framelits.  Then I just sticky-stripped a piece of Burlap ribbon (with flagged ends) over the top, and stamped "Fright Night" (also from Project Life Holiday Cheer), coloring in the "night" with a Pumpkin Pie Blendability (love these markers!).

See that great black twine?
It's from the upcoming Paper Pumpkin which I got a sneak peak of at Convention.  My tag was attached using an In Color Clothespin in Blackberry Bliss.  Couldn't be easier!  And oh-so quick!

Check back all week for more gift packaging ideas.
All supplies can be ordered here.

Let's get creating!

No comments: