Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Another "Got Treats" Demonstration

Thanks for coming back for another round of my "Got Treats" packaging ideas.  My original post (here) showed a number of options for presenting your little goblins with their Halloween goodies:

Today we'll be taking an in-depth look at the cute little box on the right.

Once again, Stampin' UP! comes through with quick and easy ways to deliver your special gifts.  These Decorative Window Gift Boxes are a snap to put together and dress up.

I first stamped some little ghosts from the Project Life Holiday Cheer set in the corners and around the edges of the box.


Craft Whisper White Ink allows my ghost to be a subtle decoration and gave me the inspiration for my tag.
How cute is that little fella?  Cut with the Fun Fall Framelits dies and Bermuda Bay cardstock, all he needed was a sentiment (from  Holiday Home) and some googly eyes.  All tied up with White and Tangerine Tango Two-Tone Trim, this delightful box is ready for some little hands to pull it apart!

So there are the first two of my goodie-packaging ideas; in case you missed the Chevron Bag, take a look here.  And stop by tomorrow for a fun way to wrap up a pack of gum.

All items can be purchased here.

And let's get creating!

No comments: