Monday, January 29, 2024

Where Am I?

 Thank you to all my followers.  You've been wonderful to support me for several years.  I've enjoyed sharing ideas with you.

However, I continue to get spam views on my blog.  I've had 5000+ views from Singapore in the last week.  I seriously doubt that ANYONE in Singapore is really interested in what I have to share.  And there are more..

So, for the time being, I'm planning to take the month of February off from blogging.  I will continue to share my work on Facebook and Instagram, so if you would like to see what I am doing, please join me there.  If you have questions, you may contact me directly - my contact information continues to be here on my blog.  But I'm tired of trying to create posts (they take at least 20 minutes to complete) when I get no return.  So I would prefer to spend my time posting on platforms that appreciate what I do without all the fake followers.

Thanks for your understanding; I hope to see you on my Priscilla's Papercrafts page on Facebook.  And I will try posting again in March, and we'll see what happens.  


No comments: