Friday, January 5, 2024

Bee My Valentine

 I've been showing cute animals all week, and today I have a bee.  I love this little bee from Bee My Valentine, a new stamp set/punch bundle now available in the January - April 2024 Mini Catalog.


Yesterday I showed a video using the Hooray For Surprises bundle, and I wanted to use it with a different die - the "zipper" die.  So I created this card to have a hidden message behind the "zipper".

I ink-blended the sky and cut the hills, layering the Granny Apple Green hills over my secret message (you can see the "zipper" in the grass).


I stamped and cut little flowers from Darling Details/Darling Details dies, and cut out the tree branch, leaves and beehive from the Fluffiest Friends dies.


The bee was stamped and punched with the Bee Builder Punch, and popped up on Dimensionals.  

And although you can't see it unless I pull the "zipper" there's a message underneath:  "You're as sweet as honey"...aww...how cute is that?


Bee My Valentine is now available; grab it along with the Fluffiest Friends dies and you'll qualify for a FREE product from the Sale-a-Bration brochure!  It's the best time of the year to shop!  


Product List

No comments: