Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Cutest Cows for National Classy Day

 Have you ever heard of National Classy Day?  I hadn't either, but apparently it's a "thing".  So when coming up with a card I thought I should make it classy:


How about this?  😀

I thought classy cows would be perfect!


Using just the Cow Builder punch (along with the "face" stamps from Cutest Cows) I punched cows from Basic White, Crumb Cake, Petal Pink and Early Espresso.  Then I mixed and matched the pieces to get a boy and a girl cow (or is that a bull and a cow?).

To ensure "classiness" I added a bow tie to him and a parasol to her.


What I really love is the background paper - Masterfully Made.  It uses torn pieces of paper to create mountains or grasses which was then photographed to create the pages.  I used two pieces--the blue with the mountains, and the green "grass".  Such fun paper!


So what do you think?  Is this a "classy" card?  Happy National Classy Day!

Cutest Cows and the coordinating punch is available now in the January - April 2024 Mini Catalog.  


Product List

No comments: