Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Tiny Fruit

Sometimes it really pays to look at your dies carefully!  When I got the Simply Sparkling dies, I immediately started using the large "soda can", the "bubbles" and a few of the larger dies.  But the other day I noticed the fruit dies, and WOW!  Did I ever have fun!


 I started by cutting the leafy tops with the little die and some Granny Apple Green cardstock.  Once I figured out what I was making, I quickly pulled out all the little fruit dies:  the lemon, strawberry, cherries and peach, along with the citrus slice.  SO cute!  


I decided to back them with Basic White squares mounted to same-color squares cut with the Perennial Postage dies.  Then they all went on a larger Perennial Postage die-cut in Basic Black.  LOVE!


So don't get lost in the large dies!  Take some time to look at all the dies in the set and maybe find some cute itty-bitty shapes in the process!

Simply Sparkling can be found in the OnLine Exclusives in my online store.  


Product List

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Priscilla, you have such a creative eye and mind. I love this adorable, and colourful creation. YOU’RE so sweet!
Michele

Priscilla said...

Well, Michele, I think the "sweetness" comes from you for this lovely comment. Thanks so much! I had such a good time putting this together after I discovered the tiny fruit dies; I hope others will take this example and make something with them too.