Wednesday, January 3, 2024

More Cute Animals

 I'm sharing cards with really cute animals this week.  And today I've got Fluffiest Friends.  These stamps and dies are currently available on the OnLine Exclusive page.  And they are SO adorable!  


I love everything about this card!  The chubby bear with his honey pot, the bee hive, the tree branch, and that cave!  Oh my!  


I started with a piece of Basic White cardstock and used Blending Brushes to "paint" the sky and the ground using Balmy Blue and Granny Apple Green inks.  

Then I used a coordinating die to cut the cave, backing it with one of the FREE with $50 purchase Flight & Airy DSP from the Sale-a-Bration brochure (available Thursday when the new January - April 2024 Mini Catalog goes live).  

The bear was stamped and colored with Stampin' Blends, then cut with the Fluffiest Friends dies.  And all the extra pieces - grass, bee hive, branch, leaves) are all extra dies in the set.  

The greeting is from the upcoming Bee My Valentine set, available Thursday.  I stamped it and cut it into pieces (so it fit on the card).  


Fluffiest Friends is available now - there are so many cute animals in the set that you won't want to miss it!  


Product List

No comments: