Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Bee My Valentine

 I'm still stampin' in the cold...cold weather that is.  It's SO cold that I just want to hunker down in my craft room and stamp.  So that's what I did today, and I tried a new fun-fold card -- "Cascading Pleats".


This is like three cards in one!  And fun to make.  

I started with a piece of Sweet Sorbet cardstock, measuring 9-1/2" x 4-1/4", and scored one end at 1", 2", 3" and 4".  This is accordion folded--start by "closing the card", then fold each section back and forth to zig-zag the front.  A little trimming between each section to lower each on a diagonal, and then I attached two more panels to the front.  

When standing up, it looks like this from the top.

Then I got to decorate each panel.  I started with a layer of designer paper, coordinating three pieces from the Bee Mine pack.  

The front panel got a Deckled Circle and then I cut a branch, some leaves and the bee hive using dies from the Fluffiest Friends set.

The bee was stamped and punched (Bee My Valentine set).


The middle panel has my favorite bee!  That face!  💗

I also stamped two little hearts from the set, along with the sentiment.

And finally:


The last panel, inside the card.  A simple greeting with two little flowers on beehive paper.  So cute!


I think this card is sure to please my Valentine, don't you?

Bee My Valentine is available now in the January - April 2024 Mini Catalog.  And don't forget about Sale-a-Bration - any $50 purchase will qualify you for a FREE item from the Sale-a-Bration brochure.  


Product List

No comments: