Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Earthen Textures in Moody Mauve

Have you seen the Earthen Textures suite?   I've only highlighted one card so far, but it was a beauty.  And now I have another:


L.O.V.E.!

What do I love?  Let me give you a list:

1.  The simplicity - a simple pot with some reeds.  But wait!  There's more!

2.  The colors - Moody Mauve and Blackberry Bliss (a color I rarely use because somehow I tend to wear it for the rest of the day - I always end up with it on my fingers!) 😁

3.  The background paper - One of the patterns in the Designer Paper, Earthen Elegance is full of rich colors, textures and designs.

4.  The embellishments - the InColor Textured 3/8" Ribbon in Moody Mauve is a joy to work with, and the 2023-2025 In Color Dots are a perfect match!


The Basic White Nested Essentials die-cut has the reeds stamped directly on the paper in Blackberry Bliss ink.  The pot was stamped with Moody Mauve ink on Moody Mauve cardstock and cut with the coordinating die.  It was adhered flat to the page so that the banner greeting could be popped up.


We made this card in class last month and everyone agreed that it was stunning.  

Earthen Textures is a beautiful set of stamps that are very versatile.  Imagine this card as a "Thinking of You", "In Sympathy", or even a "Just a Note"; you can see that it is great for so many occasions!  Just what I love about Stampin' UP! stamps!


Product List

No comments: