Monday, September 11, 2023

A Beary Cute Merry Monday

It's Merry Monday and I have a card that steps WAY outside my comfort zone!  Why?  Because I know many of you love these whimsical cards, and I thought I'd give one a try.  You'll have to tell me what you think.


 I very rarely purchase stamps or patterned paper with animals.  Not because they aren't cute, but they just aren't my style.  

However when Beary Cute came along I decided to give it a go.  


The adorable polar bear (in a hat!) won me over.  And the pine tree, a two-step tree (outline on one stamp and "inside" on the other) was just playful enough that I knew I'd have fun.

The bear was stamped on Very Vanilla and I highlighted some shadows with Watercolor Pencils and a Water Painter.  Then he was punched with the coordinating punch.

The hat and presents were fussy-cut, and popped on Dimensionals around the tree.


The background paper is from the Beary Christmas Designer Series Paper pack.


Your turn - tell me if you think this card is Beary Cute!  I can't wait to hear!


Product List

No comments: