Thursday, September 21, 2023

Another Fractured Card

 So now you've seen the Fractured Card that I made for Christmas, and I've gotten a lot of comments about how to make it.  Today I have another sample AND a video so you can see how it's done.  


This pretty card is made with the All About Autumn Designer Series Paper.  This paper pack includes lots of fall-themed images, from pumpkins to leaves, with photographic images on one side and copper foil accents on the other.  I chose a collage of leaves and decided to create a Double Fractured Card.


And once done, I decorated it with leaves I made myself!  So pretty...I'll include another video tomorrow on how to do this.


So if you'd like to learn how to make a Double Fractured Card, watch the video...and then try one yourself!  I know you'll be hooked.



Product List

No comments: