Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Simply Succulents

 I've been trying to use some of the gorgeous stamp sets from the January - June 2021 Mini Catalog, and realized I have not been showing this one much love.  So I got some creative energy, and made a few cards.  Here's the first:


Although I rarely use a white-on-white scheme, the pretty succulents cried out for a subtle background.  So this is a Basic White card base with a layer of Basic White, embossed with the Pinewood Planks embossing folder.


I stamped, colored with Blends and cut with the coordinating dies, two of the succulent plants.  I also cut a number of the extra die pieces, using Granny Apple Green, Pretty Peacock and Magenta Madness.  And put it all together:


This was just the start of my play with this set...I've got more to share this week.  I'm falling in love all over again!  


Product List

2 comments:

Geann said...

I love the colors you put together. The magenta really makes it pop. So pretty

Stampin' Amigos said...

Thanks so much, Geann! I always love a good pop of color.