Friday, March 5, 2021

Remember This Set?

OK, who still has the now-retired Animal Outing stamp set and coordinating dies?  I hung onto them because I think they are so cute.  And when I needed a new baby card, it's the first set I thought of.  Look:



 This is a "slim-line" card, one that is long and narrow.  The images and letters dictated the size of the card, which is 3" x 6-1/2".  


The animals were stamped, colored and cut with the coordinating dies, and then I cut the letters with the Playful Alphabet dies - my current favorite!  They were cut twice, with Basic Black and Granny Apple Green, then layered slightly off-set for a shadow effect.


Since there was another animal (giraffe) and a little frog on a branch, I decided to include them inside the card.

This is for my new grand-nephew, Oliver, born last week.  So wish I could see him in person, but alas, that is not possible yet.  So this card (and a gift) will have to suffice for welcoming him into the world.  

What retired stamp sets are you hanging on to?  

Product List

No comments: