Saturday, April 22, 2017

I'm Back!

Yes, I'm back in the saddle again!  The crafting saddle, that is!
Those of you who have been following know that I've had a recent (and more extended that I would wish on anyone) health issue after a surgery in mid-March.  It left me unable to get up the stairs to my craft room--HORRORS!  And totally unhappy...(insert frowny face!).

But I'm now able to negotiate the stairs with crutches (and help from the hubs) and I've been spending some time each day playing with some of the new "toys" I've recently accumulated.  Unfortunately I was not able to attend On Stage, which was fairly devastating, but I WAS able to obtain all the goodies that I would have received, thanks to my terrific downline/friends who were in attendance and able to pick up my stuff for me.  (Thanks, Tani, Bonnie and Crystal!)

So I'll start with a card made with some new products that will be available as an early purchase starting in May - Eastern Beauty and the Eastern Medallions dies, which make up the Eastern Palace Suite.  This offering will be in the new catalog, but you'll be able to purchase it early!  Woo hoo!

Take a look:

Wow!  Such a pretty card!

I started with a card base of Thick Very Vanilla.  What?  YES, Stampin' UP! is introducing Thick Very Vanilla in the new catalog, available June 1st, but part of the Eastern Palace Suite.  And is it SWEET!

I then covered the front of the card with this beautiful designer series paper, Eastern Palace Specialty DSP.  The sheet I chose is a new In-Color - Fresh Fig.  A gorgeous plummy-purple, kind of a cross between Rich Razzleberry and the old Blackberry Bliss (remember that one?).  I'm really liking this color.

I stamped the four corners with one of the stamps in the set, and then I cut the medallion using the Eastern Medallions dies.  This one was made up of 3 nesting dies, and is really lovely!  But there are so many combinations of dies, the medallions you can make may be endless!

I mounted my medallion on a circle of Silver Foil, and if you look closely, you'll see a glittery center--a piece of the Sale-a-Bration Sweet Sugarplum Glimmer Paper--looks so pretty with the Fresh Fig.

And there's another new In Color here--do you see that fantastic bright yellow-green?  That's Lemon Lime Twist, and will be one of my favs this year--so bright and fresh; I love it!

So what do you think of this sneak peek?  Ready to start playing?

You know, if you really can't wait, there IS a way to get this suite (and other Stampin' UP! new-releases) early--become a demonstrator and you'll be able to get new goodies before anyone else.  AND you get them at a discounted price!  There is never ANY obligation to sell or create a business; Stampin' UP! welcomes hobby demonstrators as well as business-builders.  And for just $99 you can choose your very own starter kit worth up to $125 - with FREE shipping too!

How about giving it a try?  Click here for more information and/or to sign up now.

And as we get closer to the May 1st release date for this suite, I'll give you information on how to order this fabulous suite of products.  More samples to come soon...


No comments: