Monday, April 24, 2017

Another Sneak Peek!

Yesterday I shared a sample from a new suite of products, Eastern Palace, coming May 1st, and available in the new catalog.  Today I have another, using more new In Colors:

This sample uses another design from the Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper, along with stamps from Eastern Beauty and a medallion cut using the new Eastern Medallions Thinlits dies.  And I'm introducing three of the new In Colors for 2017-2019:   Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist and Tranquil Tide.

Fist, the medallion--This was cut using two of the dies in the set.  One in Fresh Fig, and the other is Very Vanilla.  The stamps used Fresh Fig and Tranquil Tide.

My card base is Thick Very Vanilla (squeal!), to which I adhered a piece of the Designer Series Paper on the left half.  And do you see that pretty gold strip down the middle?  That's one of the fabby new Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers--such an easy way to get a little glam onto your cards!

On the  right half of the card I stamped the medallion using Tranquil Tide ink - confession time!  I stamped these all over the front (very easy to line up, as the stamps are photopolymer and see-through) but after I was done, I realized that the DSP uses DAPPER DENIM!  Yikes!  and Darn!  But I went with it anyway, and I think it's OK.  I also stamped the small diamond pattern using Lemon Lime Twist ink--love that color!

What do you think?

This suite will be available on May 1st, as a special offering.  I'll have more information on how to order as we get a little closer.  And I have more samples that I've been creating; come on back next week to see how versatile this set is!



No comments: