Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Lots of Moms

I've got lots of moms deserving of Mother's Day cards - my mom, my mother-in-law, my daughter, and my two wonderful daughters in law!  I shared one of my cards with you (here), and today I've got three cards for the girls:

Aren't they pretty?

 I wrapped the cards in a "collar" of designer series paper; since these DSP stacks are retiring, I figured it's time to stop hoarding and USE these pretty papers.  So taking my cues from my daughters' favorite colors, I created three identical card in different hues.

Each card starts with a base of Thick Whisper White, and is wrapped in DSP (here Melon Mambo; the others are Flirty Flamingo and Mint Macaron).  They each have a panel in the matching color of card stock, with a Whisper White rectangle on top.

Flowers from Jar of Love were stamped in coordinating colors, cut with the matching Everyday Jars framelits, and were used to create a bouquet, wrapped in ribbon or Linen Thread.

The sentiment stamp is a retired one that just happened to perfectly fit in the opening at the bottom of the card (yes, I tend to keep many of my retired stamps), and each card was finished off with Enamel Shapes or Pearls along the top.

Pretty cards for some pretty wonderful moms!  My grandkids certainly are lucky to have moms like them, and I'm so fortunate to have these fabulous girls in my life!


Product List



No comments: