Saturday, April 29, 2017

Eastern Mediallion Video Share

A video from another Stampin' UP! demonstrator (thanks, Barb Mullikin) popped up on You Tube the other day, and I wanted to share this with you.

I have been blogging about the wonderful new product suite, Eastern Palace, that is going to be available on May 1st (see here and here).  And I have more samples to share with you, but when I saw this video, I thought the best thing to do would be to share this and you can see all the wonderful ideas for this suite.



 I'll have more projects tomorrow, as I've been having such a great time with these stamps and dies.  So check back; and if you're ready to purchase this fabulous suite of products, I'll have the ordering information for you on May 1st!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Juliann said...

HI BARB. IT IS EXACTLY 2 YEARS SINCE YOU MADE THIS AMAZING VIDEO. I ONLY WISH I HAD FOUND IT LONG AGO. I HAVE THIS BUNDLE AND ONLY USED IT A COUPLE OF TIMES. IT IS A VERY UNDER RATED SET. I LOVE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE HERE WHAT A GREAT RESOURCE FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS AND THE REST OF US. I'M A DEMO IN AUSTRALIA AND LOOKING TO USE THIS BUNDLE FOR MOTHER'S DAY CLASSES NEXT WEEK. I FOUND YOU LOOKING FOR INSPIRATION. THANK YOU SO MUCH, YOU'RE A REAL GEM, MANY AWESOME IDEAS HERE. HUGS JULIANN