Sunday, December 11, 2016

Under the Weather?

Here's another card using Weather Together--must be my new "go to" stamp set:

A friend recently had surgery, so this card was meant to brighten her day just a bit.  I love the color combination, which I got from the upcoming Party Animal Designer Series Paper (coming in January!).  Isn't it great?  Crushed Curry, Emerald Envy and Pacific Point came together in a cheery combo to create this card.

My little umbrella is stamped in Crushed Curry and cut with the matching Umbrella Weather framelits.  My Pacific Point layer is embossed with the Softly Falling embossing folder.  The white square on which the umbrella sits, was cut using the Stitched Shapes framelits (available again in January!  yippee!).

My favorite sentiment was stamped in Emerald Envy and I popped on a Pacific Point Enamel Shape.

Cute and quick--and sure to bring a smile to anyone's face!

Click on the products below and be whisked away to my online store:


Product List

No comments: