Thursday, December 15, 2016

Another Round of Sympathy

I shared this card last week, and today I have one more sympathy card to show you:

I liked the bright, but muted colors, created by using a piece of Vellum over the top of the card--here's what I did:

I have a Basic Black card base, cut to 5" x 10" and scored at 5".  On the 4-7/8" x 4-7/8" Whisper White square, I first stamped the flowers from Awesomely Artistic and colored them with Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry, Garden Green and Blender Pens.  I then randomly stamped the bricks from Ghoulish Grunge (what?  Isn't that a Halloween set?  No--it can be used year round!) in Basic Gray ink.


On a 4-3/4" x 4-3/4" square of Vellum, I stamped the sentiment from Better Together in Basic Black.  I also stamped the dragon fly in Basic Gray and cut it out; it's popped up on Dimensionals.

A pretty knot of retired organza ribbon with some Silver Metallic Thread mixed in finishes my card.


Products can be purchased by clicking on the image; you'll be taken to my online store.


Product List

No comments: