Thursday, May 7, 2015

It's In the Mail!

Woo hoo!  I'm getting something delivered today...I love being a Stampin' UP! demonstrator because I get the chance to purchase new items early--and those items are arriving today!  So I'll be playing (as soon as my Card Club is over) tonight and into the wee hours of tomorrow.  The only thing that will stop me is knowing I have one more day of my real job to get through; and then I'll be right back to my craft room toy box!

Here are some of the new items that will be available to you starting June 2.

And would you like to see the new In Colors for 2015-2017?  Take a peek:






So yummy!  And to make them even yummier, listen to the new names:
Mint Macaron (that IS spelled correctly)
Watermelon Wonder
Cucumber Crush
Delightful Dijon

Oh, and Tip Top Taupe (the name doesn't exactly make your mouth water...but just look at the luscious color!).

Can't wait to order?  Then why not consider joining my team?  You'll be able to order NOW, and you can take advantage of getting the new sneak peek items as part of your starter kit.  Wow!  You'll get $125 worth of products for only $99.  And shipping is FREE! 

Click here to join...you'll be glad you did!

No comments: