Thursday, May 28, 2015

Altered Journal

There's a deal on the Large Kraft Grid Journal in the Weekly Deals, and I want to show you what I did with mine.  Take a look:

This useful and fun journal is a perfect size to stick in your purse for when you need to jot down a few notes.  And you can decorate it any way you want:

I started with a piece of Lullaby Designer Series Paper, and glued it to the binder (wrapped around the front and back).  I cut a banner, using some striped DSP and the Banner Framelits and layered lots of flowers from Flower Patch (so easy to cut out with the matching Flower Faire Framelit dies).  Then I wrapped a piece of Burlap Ribbon around the book and sealed it with a piece of Velcro.

And the bottom half:
That's what makes me happy!  (Cut with the Hello You Thinlets).

Save $1.00 on each journal right now!  That's right:



Large Kraft Grid Journal Item # 137865
Regular Price: $3.95 US/$4.95 CAN
Discounted Price: $2.96 US/$3.71 CAN

Order yours and then have fun decorating it to suit you!

All products can be ordered here.



2 comments:

bonniemon said...

It's beautiful, Priscilla! I love what you did with it!

Stampin' Amigos said...

Thanks, Bonnie; these are really fun to play with!