Thursday, June 27, 2024

Thanks a Bunch

 When I first saw the Market Goodness stamps in the new 2024-25 Annual Catalog I wasn't impressed.  And then I saw someone stamping some little tomatoes, and I knew I had to have this set!  😊  

So for my monthly Card Club class this past weekend, I thought I'd introduce these cute vegetables to my friends:


Adorable, right?  

And look at the patterned paper!  The coordinating To Market designer series paper was the perfect companion to my little tomato stamps.

And this is a fun-fold card!  We started with a piece of 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Real Red cardstock, scored at 1" and 5-1/4".  The patterned paper was adhered to the larger side, and our focal panel to the left, smaller side.


And fully opened:


So cute!  And that greeting is perfect - "thanks a bunch".  

Be sure to check out Market Goodness and the coordinating dies and patterned paper. I think you'll fall in love with it the way I did!


Product List

No comments: