Monday, June 10, 2024

Season of Green & Gold

 Are you ready for Merry Mondays yet?  Well, neither am I, but after playing with some new product (available July 5th) I thought I would post my pretty card.  


The OnLine Exclusives will be offering some early holiday products, and my favorite so far is the Season of Green & Gold suite.  There are two stamp sets (I only bought one for now - Greetings of the Season), dies (Greetings of the Season dies) and some beautiful new designer paper - the Season of Green & Gold. 

One of my favorite things about being a Stampin' UP! demonstrator is that I get to pre-order products before anyone else.  And then I get to play!  

I actually used a sketch from page 22 of the Annual Catalog to make this card.  I chose two pieces of the DSP (a green plaid and one with gold-foil "stars"), layering them on a Mossy Meadow card base.  


The greeting was heat embossed in gold, and cut with one of the larger dies in the set.  I wrapped some retired gold-edged ribbon through the punched hole in the label and around the first layer of DSP, fixing it under the label and tying it in a bow.  All that was needed was to add a few gold jewels.

Season of Green & Gold will be available July 5th.  But if you want to get your hands on it now, become a demonstrator and add it to your Starter Kit.  Just $99 gets you $125 in product of your choice, FREE shipping and a FREE Paper Pumpkin kit!  It's a great deal, and you'll be getting a head start on your holiday cards.  Why not try it?

Click here for more information and to join!


No comments: