Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Friends for Life

Today is the 41st anniversary of my brother and sister-in-law's beautiful wedding.  I'll always remember how many years they've been married, as I was 7 months pregnant with my daughter.  I can still recall the dancing and how I threw that baby bump around!  So fun!  (And she loves to dance! - could it have anything to do with that day?)

I pulled out the fun Friends for Life dies to create this:


 Two big hearts - isn't that perfect for an anniversary?

I used the largest heart die to cut them using the Full of Life Designer Series Paper.  And I used another strip from the same piece of patterned paper for a strip at the bottom.


Did you notice the two-toned greeting?  I dipped half the stamp (Layers of Beauty) in Melon Mambo and the other half in Pumpkin Pie - cool!


What a pretty way to comemmorate a special day!


Product List

No comments: