Monday, October 23, 2023

Foil for Merry Monday

Let's see a little shine for Merry Monday!  The special release Shining Christmas DSP is perfect for a holiday card!  


 I thought it would be fun to make a little fun fold today.  I lopped off 1-1/4" from the card front, then added a piece of the striped DSP.  Cherry Cobbler is layered on the inside, but before adhering, I attached a strip of Basic White, on which I added the beautiful frame from the Christmas Classics dies.


The pine boughs were stamped and cut with the dies, and adhered under the frame.  Then the greeting was stamped on the white label, which is a perfect fit for the frame.


I finished with Rhinestone Basic Jewels, colored with Cherry Cobbler Blends for a little bling.

And inside:


the card is finished with a holly branch and greeting.  

 Shining Christmas is currently available  through the Online Exclusives.  Grab it before it's gone!


Product List

No comments: