Monday, October 30, 2023

A Panorama Card for Merry Monday

 Last week I made a Panorama card using One Horse Open Sleigh DSP.  And I asked my Facebook followers for suggestions on whether or not to add a little pick-up truck.  Initial votes were for no truck, but eventually the cuteness of the truck won.  So I posted the card with the truck, and then I got more suggestions.

So today, for Merry Monday, I am presenting the third version of my Panorama card - a truck with a trailer full of presents, driving through the snow:


I love it!  

Now when I first made the card, I really liked it plain:


I didn't even want to add a greeting.  

And then I tried the truck...just because...


I thought it was cute, but someone mentioned that it needed "snow" under the truck so it didn't look like it was floating.  I agreed.

But then I got to thinking...why not add lots of presents?  And:


Voila - a trailer for the truck!   Can you tell me how I did it?  (of course you can - I just cut off the back of the truck and added a little piece of black cardstock to look like the trailer hitch!). 😊

But I still needed "snow" - I tore a piece of Basic White cardstock, stamped the "road" on it and added it below the truck.  


And now I'm done!  I love how it came out, and I'm so glad I had comments on how to improve my card!  

And just for the record, I'm also loving Panorama cards!  They are so pretty with scenery-type paper, and are really quite easy to make.  I expect you'll be seeing more!


Product List

No comments: