Monday, July 10, 2023

A Pop-Up Vase

 My daughter's wedding anniversary was last week.  I had seen an absolutely stunning card made by Bronwyn Eastley, an Australian Stampin' UP! demonstrator, and I knew I had to duplicate it for Aly and Brandon.

If you've never seen Bronwyn's creations, you should really visit her website.  I know you'll be bowled over by her creativity.  

Although I am often in awe of her projects, I know that I can make a similar card if I follow her directions.  So I decided to purchase her tutorial.

Today's post is not instructional; if you'd like to make one of these cards, please go to Bronwyn's site and purchase the tutorial for yourself.  In the meantime, marvel at what I made with her instructions 😮:


The outside of my card, in Boho Blue and Night of Navy, with Blackberry Bliss and Parakeet Party accents.


I used the Cheerful Daisy dies, along with a greeting from the now-retired Potted Geraniums.  

Pretty, but wait for it:


When the card it opened, a beautiful vase of flowers pops up!  Amazing!


The vase is made with the Mini Pocket Envelope dies, which continue to be available through the OnLine Exclusives.  


Bronwyn has calculated a pop-up mechanism so that as the card opens (even though it folds quite flat for mailing) the vase pops up.

Then I stuffed the vase with a variety of flowers - daisies and leaves from the Cheerful Daisies and greenery and flowers using retired Pierced Blooms dies.



And my daughter's quote:
"What a BEAUTIFUL card!!!  Thank you momma!!! 💖💖💖"

I think they liked it.

Happy Anniversary, Aly & Brandon!!


Product List

No comments: