Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Pretty Wrap

Have you ever thought about using your patterned paper to wrap a gift?  I recently had one for a customer and did this:


I had gifted a wonderful customer a set of dies.  The gorgeous Hues of Happiness 12" x 12" paper was a perfect fit!


It was so nice to work with too, holding a crease at the edges and folding really nicely.  

Once wrapped, I used some of the Starry Sky 1/8" Metallic Woven Ribbon to tie it up.


I cut two Tailor Made Tags in Basic White, tying them to the package with the ribbon.  Then I used the Blossoming Happiness dies to cut two of the flowers and the leaves directly from the designer paper - I love that many of the dies can be used on the DSP!  


This came out so pretty I almost hated to give it away!  😁  But I did...

Next time you have a small gift to give, why not try some designer paper to wrap it up?  



Product List

No comments: