Monday, September 26, 2022

Chic Season

It's Merry Monday and I have a card that features the beautiful Texture Chic patterned paper along with the Christmas Season stamps:


 It all started with the background paper.  I wanted to play with the Texture Chic paper, where each sheet has gold foiled designs.  But when I turned one of the sheets over, I saw this handsome design that sports a mottled wood-look.  Chic and rustic!  And the rest of the card just evolved.


I cut a tag with the Designer Tags dies, and stamped the greeting from Very Best Occasions using Evening Evergreen ink.  But it was a little too white, so I flicked some ink on it to give it a distressed look.


Then I turned to Christmas Season for some holly and a pinecone, along with a few stamped leaves and some vellum ones.


Now I'm itching to flip that patterned paper over and create with the other side!   This paper has so many possibilities!



Product List

No comments: