Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Delightful Daffodils

 I always send a thank you to my customers, and when they order a new stamp set, I try to create a thank you card with the same set.  This gives them an idea for a card, or maybe helps them see a set in a different way. 

When my customer ordered the Daffodil Daydream set and the Daffodil dies, I went to work:


I created with the stamps and dies, and with just the dies.  Let's take a closer look.

First the card:


I wanted to ensure she knows how to make the various flowers in the die set.  I also had a hankering to use Gray Granite and the beautiful Sun Prints designer paper.  No plain yellow daffodils for THIS card!  


The flowers were created with Petal Pink and white, and I used Evening Evergreen for the stems.  Such a striking combination!



A double bow of the Evening Evergreen ribbon (which is currently on sale in the Weekly Deals!) and a tiny tag finished off the bouquet.


The flowers were adhered to a Gray Granite card base with a layer of the Sun Prints DSP and a Basic White frame cut with the Fabulous Frames dies.  

But wait!  There's more!  I wanted to include a little thank-you gift:


Using directions from Debbie Henderson, I put together this little Post-It Note pad holder.  More Evening Evergreen with a layer of the In Color patterned paper in Pale Papaya.  This time I used the flower from the stamp set, colored with Blends.


And inside...


...is the note pad.  Cute?  

But I needed to wrap it so it looks pretty when she opens it:


 A retired In Color Ombre Gift Bag was perfect, decorated with another stamped and colored image from the stamp set.

Doesn't this make a nice thank you?


I'd love to help you order the Daffodil Daydream set and Daffodil dies.  Click here to place your order, or contact me for assistance.  


Product List

No comments: