Monday, November 29, 2021

Triangle Trees for Merry Monday

 We're coming to the end of Merry Mondays, where I post Christmas cards each week from August through December.  And today I have a cute one:


Made with the Stitched Triangle dies and some Heartwarming Hugs designer paper (my favorite!), this cute card has a few extras to make it special.


I started with a piece of Basic White cardstock and cut three of the triangles, overlapping each other.  Then I stamped the greeting from Tidings and Trimmings before running the sheet through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine with the Timber embossing folder.  I added the patterned paper behind the cut-outs of the two larger trees and then added jewels - Red Rhinestones and Basic Rhinestones.


The smallest tree was cut again with the dies and the patterned paper, then popped up over the open "hole" using Dimensionals.


Just a few more jewels, and it was on to the inside:


Layered with Real Red and adding some little ornaments from the now retired Little Treats set, makes a cute sentiment.

Have you finished your holiday cards yet?  I hope I've been able to inspire you for your next one!


Product List

No comments: