Saturday, November 20, 2021

What's Cookin'?

 Do you like to cook?  Like kitchen tools?  Well What's Cookin' could be the perfect stamp set for you:


I made this card for a friend who loves to cook, and who will, I know, be making pies for Thanksgiving.  I tried to make the card look like a kitchen, with a brick background and a wood table containing all the utensils needed to bake.  Did I succeed?


Look at these adorable tools:  spatula, whisk, measuring cups, rolling pin, breadboard and a bowl, complete with a wooden spoon!


Each item was stamped and cut with the dies (except for the breadboard, which was cut and embossed with one die).  For the whisk, I cut one from Silver Foil, and a second "handle" from Soft Suede, then glued the handle over the foil.  And to get the spoon "in" the bowl, I used an exacto knife to cut a small slit in the bowl, just large enough for the spoon.  So cute!


I know my friend will love this; and I'm missing her pies!  

Check out What's Cookin' and the matching Cookin' dies...and make adorable kitchen scenes for your special cooks!


Product List

No comments: