Monday, November 22, 2021

Pop-up Gift Bag Card

 UPDATE:  Video showing how to create this card is now posted; here is the link.  


Here's a little twist on Merry Monday - a gift card holder with a pop-up gift bag inside!  


I saw this sample on a Facebook, but had to change the measurements slightly in order for it to fit in a regular envelope.  But isn't this cute?  Let's look at the outside and then move inside:


Here is the card all wrapped up with a pretty bellyband.  The Seasonal Labels dies were perfect for the front (notice the little slits on the side that allowed me to thread a ribbon through it).  And the card uses Heartwarming Hugs designer paper throughout.

Slide off the bellyband and:


You'll notice a center-opening card; but as you open it:


Wait!  What are those ribbons?


Open the left flap and the little gift bag pops right up!   It's the perfect size for holding a gift card, certificate, money or a check.

Who wouldn't love to open this card?  

Check back later this week for a video showing how to create this pop-up gift bag card.  


Product List

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am eagerly awaiting your video. Thanks so much.

Stampin' Amigos said...

Thank you! I’ve just completed the video and it will be here on Wednesday. Or check my Facebook page to see it now. I hope you like it!

Barb Hayes said...

I can hardly wait to see how to make this card. I need gift cards for Christmas and this would be great!.