Tuesday, June 1, 2021

A Special CASE

 Have you ever fallen so in love with a card that you just have to copy it?  

I saw a card on Pinterest by Nancy Endright and knew it would be a perfect anniversary card for my son and daughter-in-law.  So I CASEd it (Copy and Share Everything) almost completely.  And here it is:


So what did I love about this card?  Everything!  The white space, the stamp set, the background embossing, the Linen Thread


Let’s start with the stamps, Friends are Like Seashells.  The images were stamped using Basic Gray ink, then colored with Stampin’ Blends in Crumb Cake, Misty Moonlight and Flirty Flamingo.  Then they were cut with the coordinating Seaside Seashells dies.  I also cut one of the large die images with Soft Seafoam, and cut away the sea grass pieces on which to layer the shells.


The Basic White layer was stamped with the “sand” from the stamp set, and then it went through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss with the Pinewood Planks embossing folder.  This was added to the Thick Basic White card base after I wrapped it with the Linen Thread.

I finished with some Opal Rounds.  LOVE!


Wishing Evan and Christy a very happy 15th wedding anniversary (with thanks to Nancy for the perfect card!)


Product List

2 comments:

Gailbird said...

Absolutely beautiful....and I will CASE your CASE! Hugs, Gailbird

Stampin' Amigos said...

Thank you! Sometimes you can’t improve on perfection so you just copy it! 😊. CASE away!