Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Snail Mail

As usual, I'm late to this party!  In the very-soon-to-be-retired Mini Catalog is the cutest stamp set/die bundle, Snailed It.  I waited and waited (like a snail?) to purchase this bundle, and realized it was retiring while I was traveling to take care of my dad.  This set is still available for a few more days, so you might want to check it out on the Last Chance Products List.


 Is that cute or what?  OMG, I couldn't stop smiling as I created...


First the snails - stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Basic White cardstock, I colored them with Stampin' Blends and cut them with the Snail Dies.  And those little hearts?  A die in the set!  LOVE!

And don't you love the little envelope?  Another die...so cute!


I trimmed down one of the greetings ("You Snailed It") to get the "Snail" only; the "You've Got Mail" is one of the stamps included in the set.  


My background print is from Pattern Party, a brand new host-only offering of 48 sheets of patterned paper in bright colors and fun designs (with black and white designs on the back sides!).  If you have a large Wish List (or some friends who have some small orders), why not grab this fabulous pack of paper?  

My other new favorite look is the scalloped die cut, from the Scalloped Contours dies...

Love Snailed It?  Don't miss out; check out the list now.  



Product List

No comments: