Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Sweet as a Peach

Well the brand new 2021-22 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog has been available for about a week, and I'm finally getting to play with some of my new toys.  😁  I had a hard time trying to decide what to create with first, but then I remembered a friend's birthday, and it became perfectly clear.


Sweet as a Peach, with the coordinating Peach dies made it to the top of my Wish List.  I love the little peaches (there's a big peach too!) and I love the colors in the designer paper.  And you save 10% when you purchase the bundle of stamps and dies together.   And who wouldn't want the dies to go with the stamps?  


There are lots of products on this card.  But I knew where to start - see that Basic White Ornate Layers frame?  It was sitting on my desk, a mistake happy accident from another card.  I stamped the branches in Pear Pizzazz, stamped the peaches using Pale Papaya (a NEW In-Color!) with some Flirty Flamingo sponged on them, and cut them out with the Peach dies. 


I knew I wanted the white frame to pop off the page, but it was so skinny!  So I cut another frame using the Stitched Rectangle dies with Pale Papaya cardstock to go inside - love how that worked!  The background is one of the sheets from the You're a Peach patterned paper, cut with the new Scalloped Contours dies, and all the elements are popped up on Dimensionals.  I finished with some of the new In Color Jewels.  


Check out the You're a Peach Suite (#155831).  It's so sweet!  

I'd love to be your Stampin' UP! demonstrator.  If you are currently looking for a demo, or if you would like a FREE catalog, please contact me.  I'm here to help you with your creative dreams.  

Product List 

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I love the colors you chose. I love all the different die cuts you used for layering too.

Stampin' Amigos said...

Thanks so much, Lynn! This is a fun set to play with and the designer paper is fabulous! I hope you'll give it a try.