Friday, June 4, 2021

A Whale of a Birthday!

 My youngest grandchild is ONE!  Today is Hannah’s birthday, and this card is for her, because, you know, she’s “kind of a big deal!”  😍


Yeah, I pulled out all the stops on this one, but why not?  


And the images in the Whale Done designer paper made it easy!  First I punched the whale from the patterned paper, using the Whale punch.  And I “fussy cut” the sea turtle with my Paper Snips.  And finally, I used the patterned paper with the Smooth Sailing dies to create the sea grass.


Then it was all put together - a Basic White card base, with a Seabed-embossed Basic White layer and a frame cut with the Ornate Frames dies.  The greeting is from Whale Done, stamped in Tuxedo Black and cut with the Stitched Rectangle dies.


Happy 1st Birthday, Hannah!  You are a BIG DEAL to me!  




Product List

No comments: